Gluten Free Granola
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats (NOT quick cooking)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (chopped, if desired)
- 1 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chopped
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup big coconut flakes
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (if desired)
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup Honey (substitute brown sugar if vegan)
- ¼ cup Coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- 2. In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- 3. In a small pot, combine maple syrup, honey, coconut oil, sea salt and vanilla and heat until melted and combined.
- 4. Add wet ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
- 5. Pour granola onto two sheet pans.
- 6. Cook for 1 hour 15 minutes and stir every 15 minutes for even cooking.
- 7. Allow granola to cool and store in airtight containers.
- You can substitute any of the seeds for the SAME quantity of any nuts or seed you prefer.
- Remember to shake pans and rotate every 15 minutes (to cook evenly).
Christina Neuner https://www.christinaneuner.com/